Drayton Parish Council seeks an enthusiastic and motivated Parish Clerk
Are you an experienced administrator/manager or existing Clerk looking for interesting, varied
and flexible work?
We are looking for a new Clerk to:
• Organise and attend council meetings (some in the evening), prepare agendas and write minutes
• Manage our playgrounds, playing fields, sports facilities and other open spaces/amenities
• Manage a small team of staff and contractors
• Manage the finances and risk assessment
• Be the first point of contact for the public
• Help to organise community events and activities
Salary range: £33,782 - £37,890 SCP 30-34 (f-t equivalent). Local Government Pension Scheme offered.
To apply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing date: 8 November 2021. Interviews will be held in late November.